Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Addicted

Mode #1
Almost lost guidelines watching Grey's Anatomy. Wondered at the effect of tv shows in the children's lives today. An adult was almost caught up and affected, what about those who are young teenagers. Everything is misleading in the absence of strong religious beliefs. How to get rid of that feeling. Feels like to try, but no, I can't...it's in my head, all over my head. Arrrghhhh....

Oh God, strengthen my faith to cope with these allegations, and blot out the feeling so that I did not get lost.

Arrrghhhhhhh.....I've to do somethin...

Lagu best



End of the day is years away
I close my eyes to see your face
The more I wait the longer it takes
It feels like time is standing still
Wherever you go whatever you do
I want you to know that you're on my mind



I fell in love with......
I'm lost...Lost in a fantasy...
Thinking of you....always....

No comments:

Post a Comment